Looking for a worry-free way to make sure your rent payment is on time and easy? T. R. Lawing Realty, Inc. would like to remind you that payments can be made on our website at www.trlawing.com.
If you have never paid online before, we encourage you to take advantage of this convenient payment option. Here’s how to get started:
- Click Here to visit our website
- Register for an account with your email address and password
- Once registered, make a one-time payment or set up an AutoPay with a credit card or e-check
If you have any questions about setting up an account or making a payment, please call (866)729-5327. If you have any questions about your account balance or how to pay your rent with cash, please contact T. R. Lawing Realty, Inc.
Realtors! Your time is valuable! Let us Manage The Details of your property management portfolio.
T. R. Lawing Realty, Inc. is paying top dollar for scattered residential management portfolios across the 8-county Charlotte region.
To arrange a 100% confidential, no commitment conversation about howto put some time in your life and money in your pocket, please contact Tommy Lawing, Jr. or Joe Rempson privately.
There are some beautiful North Mecklenburg homes for rent, and autumn the perfect time to enjoy everything that this community has to offer. Here are some fun fall activities that you can enjoy around town:
- Grandfather Mountain. On Saturday, October 11th, you’re invited to join your neighbors on a trip to Grandfather Mountain where you’ll experience the fall foliage up close and personal. Pack a picnic, and enjoy the crisp autumn air as you eat lunch in this stunning natural setting. Huntsville Park & Rec is hosting this event, which will begin at the Town Center parking lot at 8:30 am.
- Fun Fall Activities. Fewer things scream fall time more than a good walk through a pumpkin patch. Hodge’s Dairy Farm has a ten-acre pumpkin patch that will surely offer you a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and shades of orange. You can take a hayride while you’re there, and there are ponies on hand so the younger ones can be entertained, too. The farm sells fresh meat when available, so pick up some stuff for dinner while you’re at it, and if you’re planning on stuffing a scarecrow during this fall season, you can pick up some hay here, too. You will likely see several animals roaming around while you’re there. Do not be surprised if one or two befriend you during your visit.
The Davidson Farmers Market is just a few miles up the street, and it’s a great place to browse the booths and pick up fall food such as kale, apples, and pumpkins. This time of year, the produce that’s in season is perfect for creating hardy and healthy meals. Of course, the fruit that you’ll find fresh right now is great for some not-so-healthy items, too. Apple pie and pumpkin cheesecake are just two delicious options.
If you would like to learn more about the North Mecklenburg homes for rent that are available around the neighborhood, contact us today!